F006 - Finding Solutions to Challenging Cases
Friday, March 1; 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Formulate diagnostic algorithms for challenging cases
- Identify novel therapeutic considerations for difficult dermatologic presentations
This session highlights rising junior academic faculty, each of whom will present a handful of challenging patient cases encountered in their practice. Focus will be on diagnostic dilemmas, management pearls, and therapeutic triumphs. The discussion is meant to be interactive utilizing the audience response system.
This activity has been approved by the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) for up to 20 MOC Component 2 Self-Assessment points. For more information about MOC, please visit the ABD website at www.abderm.org.
- Anadkat, Milan J., MD: AnaptysBio – I(Grants/Research Funding); BestDoctors – C(H); Biogen – I(Grants/Research Funding); Boehringer Ingelheim – I(Grants/Research Funding); InflaRx GmbH – I(Grants/Research Funding); Novartis – I(Grants/Research Funding); Novocure – C(Fees); OnQuality Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. – C(Fees);
- Braudis, Kara M., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Nambudiri, Vinod, MD, MBA: McGraw-Hill Companies – O(OB);
- Nieman, Elizabeth L., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Shah, Sonal D., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.