F023 - Emerging Practice Models
Friday, March 1; 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Analyze different practice model options available in the dermatology space
- Assess different practice opportunities
- Recognize the changes occurring within the practice of dermatology
This session will cover trends in the current structure of dermatology practice and in the dermatology space in general. Multiple practice model types will be reviewed to give the participant tools they can utilize when considering changing or adding to their current practice style. Participants will gain insight into how to navigate and analyze private equity backed practice, telemedicine as an adjunct to your practice, changes in the world of academic medical practice and changes in solo private practice.
- Brodell, Robert T., MD: Bracco – A(H); Corrona, Inc. – I(Grants/Research Funding); IntraDerm Pharmaceuticals – A(H); Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp. – I(Grants/Research Funding); Practical Dermatology – O(H); Regeneron – A(H);
- Coldiron, Brett M., MD: NovoScan – O(Fees);
- Davis, Betty Ann Hinderks, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Edison, Karen E., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- McDonald, Michel A., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Wernli, Betsy J., MD: Allergan, Inc – SP(H);