F035 - Are You Smarter Than a Pediatric Dermatologist?
Friday, March 1; 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Diagnose uncommon pediatric skin disease in outpatient and inpatient settings
- Recognize classic presentations of rare disorders and unusual presentations of common disorders
- Correlate clinical features with histologic findings to diagnose pediatric skin disease
This fun high-yield session will draw from pediatric dermatology cases seen at various children's hospitals. Using a case-based format and interactive audience response system, audience members can test their knowledge while learning new information. Diagnosis and initial management will be emphasized. Trainees, general dermatologists, and pediatric dermatologists will all benefit from hearing the most fascinating cases from the speakers' case files.
- Chiu, Yvonne, MD: Novan – Data Safety Monitoring Board(Fees);
- Humphrey, Stephen Raymond, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Sokumbi, Olayemi, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Yu, JiaDe, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
Dr. Yu / Contact Allergy in Kids: What Did They Get Into?
Dr. Sokumbi / What to Do When “Clinical Correlation is Recommended
Dr. Humphrey / Is this Infectious… or Not?
Dr. Chiu / More Than Skin Deep: Signs of Systemic Disease