F044 - Vulvar Disease: What Do You Know? An Overview
Saturday, March 2; 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Develop a practical, clinical approach to the evaluation of vulvar disorders.
- Assess, diagnose, and manage common vulvar dermatoses.
- Recognize the broad differential diagnosis of vulvar dermatology conditions.
This forum will utilize case presentations to review common vulvar dermatoses. The focus of this session will be to teach a comprehensive, yet practical, approach to these complex conditions. High yield pearls for diagnosis and management as well as resources will be reviewed.
- Allbritton, Jill I., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Mauskar, Melissa Muszynski, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Pomeranz, Miriam Keltz, MD: Procter & Gamble Company – A(Fees); UpToDate, Inc – O(IP);
- Stewart, Kristen M. A., MD: Candela Corporation – I(Fees); Procter & Gamble Company – C(Fees);