F049 - Lumps and Bumps in Children
Saturday, March 2; 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Recognize the need for elegant wound closures including flaps and grafts to close the wounds left from the removal of skin cancer.
- Identify proper suturing techniques and excellent wound closure design.
- Differentiate when certain closures are best used and how to get the best cosmetic result.
Through the presentation of numerous cases, the speakers will demonstrate when proper wound closure techniques are used to gain greater patient satisfaction and better cosmesis. This will include the explanation and use of flaps and grafts for advanced closures.
- Hawryluk, Elena B., MD, PhD: Gritstone Oncology – E(S); UpToDate, Inc – O(OB);
- Hook, Kristen P., MD: Amryt Pharma – I(NC);
- Makkar, Hanspaul, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.