F066 - Photodynamic Therapy in Medical and Aesthetic Dermatology
Saturday, March 2; 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Update the principles and mechanism of action of Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) to empower your clinical expertise.
- Summarize the evidence based data on the efficacy and safety of ALA-PDT in clinical practice
- Discuss the evolving role and implementation of topical ALA-PDT in the management of your patients in current medical and aesthetic practices.
This session is directed to physicians looking to expand utilization of topical PDT in their busy medical and aesthetic practice. The discussion will focus on relevant principles of PDT, practical application and current data on safety and efficacy in Dermatology. Highlights will include practical application of PDT in U.S. and abroad, including updates on current research and development in Photodynamic Therapy.
- Jagdeo, Jared, MD: Allergan, Inc – I(Grants/Research Funding); Allergan, Inc. – A(H); Biofrontera AG – C(H); Castle Biosciences, Inc – A(H); DUSA Pharmaceuticals – SP(H); DUSA Pharmaceuticals, Inc – A(H); DUSA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – I(Grants/Research Funding);
- Konnikov, Nellie, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Szeimies, Rolf-Markus, MD, PhD: Almirall – A(H), SP(H); Biofrontera AG – I(Fees), SP(H); Galderma Laboratories, L.P. – A(H), I(Fees), SP(H); Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc – SP(H); Leo Pharma A/S – A(H), I(Fees); photonamic GmbH & Co. KG – I(Fees);
- Tsoukas, Maria M., MD, PhD: American Society of Dermatologic Surgery – I(Grants/Research Funding); Biofrontera AG – A(H);