F107 - Surgical Complications
Sunday, March 3; 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Recognize and effectively treat surgical complications
- Develop techniques to prevent complications from arising in dermatologic surgical procedures
Following completion of the session, attendees should be able effectively recognize and manage surgical complications that may arise from office based cutaneous surgery. In addition, emphasis on techniques to minimize and prevent adverse events from arising in the first place. The session will focus on clinical pearls and techniques when approach cutaneous surgery to give a practical approach to bring back to your clinic.
- Bordeaux, Jeremy S., MD, MPH: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Hurst, Eva A., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Makhzoumi, Zaineb Hassan, MD: Genentech, Inc. – Speaker/Faculty Education(H);
- Neuhaus, Isaac M., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Yoo, Simon S., MD: Castle Biosciences – I(NC);
Dr. Hurst / Bleeding
Dr. Makhzoumi / Infection
Dr. Bordeaux / Scarring and Free Margin Distortion
Dr. Yoo / Scar Revision