F109 - Continental Concepts of Cosmetic Dermatology
Sunday, March 3; 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Discuss different cosmetic procedures related to different skin of color and the best to be used.
- Develop personalized treatment plans accordingly in a holistic approach to achieve the most optimum result.
The world has become a global village where the sharing of information has become key. In the field of dermatology, procedures have boomed. These procedures are affordable and thus accessible. On the flip side, cosmetic dermatology promises many miracle remedies that often fail to show any scientific and clinical significance, but are pushed due to the pressure of the multibillion industry behind it. This session will bring in international leaders who are pioneers in their respective area of cosmetic dermatology to discuss their area of expertise to shed light on what works and what doe not.
- Adatto, Maurice A., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Braz, Andre, MD: Allergan, Inc – A(H), SP(H); Merz Pharmaceuticals, LLC – SP(Fees);
- Galadari, Hassan I., MD: Allergan, Inc. – SP(H); Aqtis Medical – I(Grants/Research Funding); Daewoong Pharmaceuticals – Speaker/Faculty Education(EQ); Merz Aesthetics – SP(H); Revance Therapeutics, Inc. – A(H); Sinclair Pharma – Speaker/Faculty Education(H); TEOXANE Laboratories – I(EQ), Speaker/Faculty Education(H);
- Mariwalla, Kavita, MD: Aclaris Therapeutics Inc. – C(Fees); Galderma Argentina, S.A. – SP(Fees); Revance Therapeutics, Inc. – I(Grants/Research Funding); Skinfix, Inc. – C(Fees);
- Sharad, Jaishree, DDV, MBBS, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
Dr. Mariwalla / Cosmoceuticals: what works?
Dr. Sharad / Chemical Peels: Putting Matters into Perspective
Dr. Adatto / Updates on Laser Therapy
Dr. Galadari / Future Trends in Neuromodulators
Dr. Braz / Filler: An Anatomical Perspective
All faculty / Q&A