F123 - Complex Medical Dermatology Cases - Pearls and Pitfalls
Monday, March 4; 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Formulate a comprehensive differential diagnosis when faced with complex medical dermatology diseases
- Apply "tricks of the trade" when elaborating a management plan for treating complex medical dermatology diseases
Many patients present with challenging disease manifestations posing diagnostic and therapeutic dilemmas. Using a case-based approach emphasizing audience participation, this session will highlight clinical pearls and pitfalls to appropriately diagnose and treat these complex medical diseases. Management strategies based on the latest data from the literature will be reviewed, particularly regarding the use of systemic medications and toxicity management.
- Chong, Benjamin F., MD, MSc: Biogen – I(Grants/Research Funding); Celgene Corporation – A(H); Daavlin Company – I(Grants/Research Funding); ICON Medical Imaging – C(H); Pfizer Inc. – I(Grants/Research Funding); Viela Bio – C(H);
- Lam, Christina, MD: Biogen – I(Fees);
- Lee, Margaret S., MD, PhD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Micheletti, Robert, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Patel, Mital, MD: AbbVie – C(S);