F127 - Referral Medical Dermatology
Monday, March 4; 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Diagnose complex medical dermatology referral problems more effectively
- Determine appropriate evaluation for complex medical dermatoses
- Select the appropriate therapy for referral medical dermatology problems
This year's update on selected clinical problems seen in referral dermatologic practice will feature practical updated information on the diagnosis, patient evaluation and treatment of : selected autoimmune bullous dermatoses, pyoderma gangrenosum, calciphylaxis, sclerosing dermatoses, and lichen planus. The speaker presentations will be followed by an audience participation, question and answer session with our panel.
- Huang, William, MD: Dermatology Foundation – B(NC), I(Grants/Research Funding); DermTreat – C(NC), I(NC); Genentech, Inc. – SP(H); Gilead Sciences – I(NC); Roche Laboratories – I(NC);
- Jorizzo, Joseph L., MD: Amgen – A(H); LEO Pharma, US – A(H);
- Strowd, Lindsay Chaney, MD: Actelion – SP(H); Galderma USA – C(H); Pfizer Inc. – I(Grants/Research Funding); Regeneron – A(H);
- Wildman, Horatio F., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Zang, Julie, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
Dr. Zang / Autoimmune bullous diseases : Practical update
Dr. Huang / Pyoderma gangrenosum : practical patient evaluation and treatment
Dr. Wildman / Sclerosing skin conditions : Update on therapeutics
Dr. Strowd / Calciphylaxis : Practical overview
Dr. Jorizzo / Lichen planus : Diagnosis and treatment by type
/ Panel : Question and answer