F137 - Giving the Best Presentation of Your Life: Every time!
Monday, March 4; 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Prepare for the best presentation of their lives
- Identify obstacles that interfere with effective presentations
- Utilize interests and passions that improve audience interest and comprehension
The key to effective presentations is feeling passionate about the topic and conveying that passion to the audience in a clear, succinct and entertaining fashion. Techniques will be discussed that will help attendees to identify their passions, put aside their nervousness, prepare a memorable presentation that is tailored to the specific audience, deliver it flawlessly and eagerly anticipate their next "performance".
- Baldwin, Hilary E., MD: Allergan, Inc. – A(H); Bayer – SP(NC); Dermira – I(Grants/Research Funding); Galderma Laboratories, L.P. – SP(H); Novan – I(Grants/Research Funding); Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. – SP(H); Valeant Pharmaceuticals International – SP(H);
- Shama, Steven Kenneth, MD, MPH: Delphin Global – F(NC);
All faculty / Giving the best presentation of your life