W005 - Hands-on: Innovative Suture Techniques Update
Monday, March 4; 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Utilize deep tension relieving sutures.
- Apply new methods for suturing.
- Utilize novel variations of existing suture techniques.
This session combines an extensive lecture/video presentation with hands on instruction and practice sessions. Learn how to perform novel closure techniques that you did not know you could not live without. You will see a drawing and high quality video of these techniques that allow you to close wounds using minimal tension and therefore improve cosmetics. Next you will practice these techniques with our expert faculty.
This activity has been approved by the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) for up to 30 MOC Component 2 Self-Assessment points. For more information about MOC, please visit the ABD website at www.abderm.org.
- Alam, Murad, MD: Pulse Biosciences – C(Fees);
- Konda, Sailesh, MD: Gerson Lehrman Group's Council of Advisors (GLG) – C(Fees);
- Mariwalla, Kavita, MD: Aclaris Therapeutics Inc. – C(Fees); Galderma Argentina, S.A. – SP(Fees); Revance Therapeutics, Inc. – I(Grants/Research Funding); Skinfix, Inc. – C(Fees);
- Torres, Abel, MD, JD, MBA: American Academy of Dermatology – B(NC); Biofrontera AG – C(H); Loma Linda University - LLFMG – B(NC);
- Weinstein, Andrew Hart, MD, MPH: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Yag-Howard, Cyndi Jill, MD: Merz Aesthetics – C(H); Sciton Inc. – SP(H);
All faculty / Hands-on: Innovative Suture Techniques Update