U003 - Principles of CTCL Management: What's the Evidence?
Friday, March 1; 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Identify challenges in patient management in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- Review evidence-based data and consensus guidelines to guide management decisions
This interactive session will focus on 3 common challenging management issues that arise in caring for CTCL patients. We will review published evidence-based data and consensus guidelines using a multidisciplinary approach: 1) Management and prognosis of folliculotropic mycosis fungoides/CTCL; 2) Traditional vs low dose radiation therapy in CTCL; 3) Impact of immunosuppressive medications in MF/CTCL.
- Haun, Paul, MD, MS: Health Press, Inc – O(IP);
- Kim, Ellen J., MD: Actelion – I(Grants/Research Funding); Galderma USA – C(H), I(Grants/Research Funding); Helsinn Healthcare – C(H); Kyowa Hakko Kirin Pharma, Inc. – I(Grants/Research Funding); Medimmune – I(Grants/Research Funding); Solgenix LLC – I(Grants/Research Funding);
- Sahni, Debjani, MBBS, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
Dr. Kim / Traditional vs low dose radiation in CTCL
Dr. Sahni / Management and prognosis of folliculotropic MF/CTCL
Dr. Haun / What is the impact of immunosuppressive medications in CTCL?
All faculty / Panel Discussion