U006 - Up and Coming Fillers: Experience From Across the Atlantic
Friday, March 1; 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Identify the trends in fillers and know what are the new fillers being used around the world.
- Describe the main cosmetic indications and techniques of fillers in different countries and cultures.
- Discuss the complications, pros and cons of new fillers that were recently introduced in the international markets.
This session will address the trends, main indications, techniques and complications of different fillers from the perspective of different continents.
- Alam, Murad, MD: Pulse Biosciences – C(Fees);
- De Lacerda, Davi A., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Galadari, Hassan I., MD: Allergan, Inc. – SP(H); Aqtis Medical – I(Grants/Research Funding); Daewoong Pharmaceuticals – Speaker/Faculty Education(EQ); Merz Aesthetics – SP(H); Revance Therapeutics, Inc. – A(H); Sinclair Pharma – Speaker/Faculty Education(H); TEOXANE Laboratories – I(EQ), Speaker/Faculty Education(H);
- Hexsel, Doris M., MD: Galderma Laboratories, L.P. – A(Fees); Galderma Research & Development, LLC – I(Grants/Research Funding); Ipsen – A(Fees), I(EQ); Merz Aesthetics – C(Fees), SP(Fees);
- Sattler, Sonja: Allergan, Inc. – I(Fees); Croma-Pharma GmbH Austria – I(Fees); Lumenis – I(Fees); Merz Aesthetics – Speaker/Faculty Education(Fees);
- Suwanchinda, Atchima: Merz Aesthetics – Speaker/Faculty Education(H);
Dr. Hexsel / Welcome
Sattler / What is up and what is coming in Europe
Dr. Galadari / What is up and what is coming in the Middle East
Suwanchinda / What is up and what is coming in Asia
Dr. De Lacerda / What is up and what is Coming in South America
Dr. Alam / New research on fillers
All faculty / Questions & answers