U011 - Paradigm Shift in the Management of High Risk Melanoma
Friday, March 1; 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Recognize new adjuvant options for patients with high risk melanoma
- Describe the changing role of complete lymph node dissection in melanoma
- Apply recent insights into the management of advanced melanoma
There have been significant, practice changing advances in the management of high risk melanoma. The changes pertain to both the surgical management and medical management of melanoma. Key changes include the role of complete lymph node dissection in melanoma and more options for the adjuvant treatment of melanoma.
- Jang, Sekwon, MD: Array BioPharma – A(H); Bristol-Myers Squibb – A(H);
- Venna, Suraj S., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.