U015 - Challenging Cases of Dermoscopy: An Interactive Session
Friday, March 1; 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Use dermoscopy more confidently
- Recognize important and new dermoscopic findings associated with various tumors and inflammatory diseases
- Distinguish the main vascular patterns associated with cutaneous tumors and inflammatory conditions
Dermoscopy is an essential tool for dermatologists. This interactive session is prepared to help dermatologists to improve their capability to diagnose various tumors (melanocytic and non-melanocytic) and inflammatory diseases. A great variety of cutaneous tumors and inflammatory cases will be presented and dermatologists will be invited to vote for their preferred diagnosis or approach.
This activity has been approved by the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) for up to 10 MOC Component 2 Self-Assessment points. For more information about MOC, please visit the ABD website at www.abderm.org.
- Claveau, Joel, MD: MetaOptima – C(H);
- Lallas, Aimilios, MD, MSc, PhD: 3Gen, LLC – A(EQ); Amgen – I(Fees); Avène – Speaker/Faculty Education(H); Bioderma – SP(H); Elsevier Inc. – O(Fees); Fotofinder – A(EQ); Galderma Laboratories, L.P. – SP(H); La Roche-Posay Laboratorie Pharmaceutique – I(Residency/Fellowship Program Funding), Speaker/Faculty Education(H); LEO Laboratories Ltd (LEO Pharma) – A(H), I(Grants/Research Funding); Novartis – A(H);
All faculty / Challenging Cases of Dermoscopy: An Interactive Session