U033 - Sweating, Too much and Too Little
Saturday, March 2; 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Identify inherited cases from pathological diseases from drug induced issues
- Evaluate and categorize treatments for adults and children
- Diagnose and treat syndromes that result in too little sweating
Sweating too much, not sweating at all, Oy Vey! What is a doctor to do? Come with us on a journey to explore these polar opposites. We will delve into their causes, the genetic syndromes, the drug related issues, trying to squeeze into one hour all the external and internal issues. We promise not to talk too fast. But wait, there is more! We will cover treatment options for both hyper and hypo hidrosis patients, including pills, shots, machines and topicals.
- Hadj-Rabia, Smail: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Mashiah, Jacob, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Shwayder, Tor A., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
Saturday, March 2
Dr. Hadj-Rabia / Sweat gland function & Ectodermal Dysplasias
Dr. Mashiah / Sweating diseases of adults and their treatments
Dr. Shwayder / Sweating diseases of children and their treatments