U037 - Pigmentary Potpourri: How to Evaluate, Diagnose, and Treat Pigmentary Conditions
Saturday, March 2; 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Provide a clinical overview of a variety of common and uncommon disorders of pigmentation.
- Discuss how to effectively diagnose and distinguish between pigmentary conditions using a variety of tools.
- Develop appropriate, safe, and effective treatment plans for challenging pigmentary conditions using a multimodal approach.
This session will provide a clinical overview of common and uncommon pigmentary conditions. It will discuss diagnostic approaches to evaluating pigmentary conditions and what tools to use to arrive at the correct diagnosis. It will also discuss multimodal therapeutic approaches to these varied conditions and how this can be affected by a patient's skin type. The session will be aimed at dermatologists who are interested in expanding their understanding of pigmentary disorders and how to safely and effectively diagnose and treat these conditions in diverse populations.
- Elbuluk, Nada, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Vashi, Neelam, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
Saturday, March 2
All faculty / Pigmentary Potpourri: How to Evaluate, Diagnose, and Treat Pigmentary Conditions