U060 - Derm/Rheum Cases of the Deep South
Sunday, March 3; 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Identify cutaneous signs and symptoms of lupus, morphea and dermatomyositis.
- Utilize appropriate serologic testing and coordinate referrals for patient with lupus, morphea, and dermatomyositis.
- Develop a treatment plan for for lupus, morphea and dermatomyositis
This session will use interesting cases to identify aspects of cutaneous lupus, morphea and dermatomyosititis that all dermatologists should know. Cutaneous signs, necessary work up, and treatment plans will be discussed.
- Graham, Lauren V., MD, PhD: Pfizer Inc. – I(Grants/Research Funding);
- Jackson, Jeremy, MD: AbbVie – SP(H); Actelion – I(Grants/Research Funding); American College of Physicians – O(H); Novartis – I(Grants/Research Funding); Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp. – SP(H); UpToDate, Inc – O(Fees);
- Murina, Andrea Tesvich, MD: AbbVie – SP(H); Celgene Corporation – SP(H); Janssen Biotech – SP(H); Novartis – SP(H);
Dr. Murina / Cutaneous lupus
Dr. Jackson / Dermatomyositis
Dr. Graham / Morphea
All faculty / Questions/Answers and Pearls