U077 - Hidradenitis Suppurativa and Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris: Updates on Treatments for Two Conditions That Are Difficult to Manage
Monday, March 4; 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Use up to date information to develop appropriate treatment plans for patients with hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Recognize and diagnose challenging cases of pityriasis rubra pilaris.
- Select the best treatment options for patients with pityrasis rubra pilaris.
In this session participants will improve their ability to diagnose and manage patients who have hidradenitis suppurativa or pityriasis rubra pilaris, two skin conditions that are challenging to treat but have a significant impact on patient quality of life. This session aims to update the practicing dermatologist's armamentarium for treating these two diseases. Potential new therapeutics for these diseases will also be discussed, such as anti-interleukin-17 agents.
- Hsiao, Jennifer Lin, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Worswick, Scott, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
All faculty / Hidradenitis Suppurativa and Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris: Updates on Treatments for Two Conditions that are Difficult to Manage