S031 - What's New in Dermatopathology
Saturday, March 2; 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Describe recent advances in the dermatopathology of melanocytic lesions
- Describe recent advances in the dermatopathology of cutaneous lymphoma
- Describe recent advances in hair and nail dermatopathology
This symposium provides up to date information regarding advances in key areas of dermatopathology. The speakers will focus on practical information which will be useful for dermatologists and dermatopathologists in a wide range of practice settings. Melanocytic lesions, cutaneous lymphoma, hair pathology, nail pathology, pediatric dermatopathology, inflammatory dermatosis dermatopathology, and the dermatopathology of anticancer medications will be covered. Attendees will leave the session with a state of the art understanding of advances in dermatopathology in these areas.
- Chu, Emily Y., MD, PhD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Elenitsas, Rosalie, MD: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins – O(IP);
- Guitart, Joan, MD: Actelion – I(Grants/Research Funding); Elorac, Inc. – I(Grants/Research Funding); Galderma Research & Development, LLC – I(Grants/Research Funding); LEO Laboratories Ltd (LEO Pharma) – A(Fees); miRagen Therapeutics, Inc. – I(Grants/Research Funding); Soligenix, Inc – I(Grants/Research Funding);
- Ko, Christine, MD: Elsevier Inc. – O(IP); Wiley-Blackwell – O(IP);
- Lee, Dong-Youn, MD, PhD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Piliang, Melissa, MD: Eli Lilly and Company – I(NC); Pfizer Inc. – I(NC); Procter & Gamble Company – C(H);
- Prok, Lori D., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Rubin, Adam, MD: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins – O(OB); Springer Publishing – O(OB); University of Pennsylvania – E(S);
Saturday, March 2
Dr. Chu / What's New In Anticancer therapy dermatopathology
Dr. Rubin / Introduction
Dr. Chu / Questions and Answers
Dr. Prok / What's New in Pediatric Dermatopathology
Dr. Prok / Questions and Answers
Dr. Guitart / What's New in Cutaneous Lymphoma Dermatopathology?
Dr. Guitart / Questions and Answers
Dr. Elenitsas / What's New in Dermatopathology of Melanocytic Lesions
Dr. Elenitsas / Questions and Answers
Dr. Lee / What's New in Nail Pathology
Dr. Lee / Questions and Answers
Dr. Piliang / What's New in Hair Pathology
Dr. Piliang / Questions and Answers
Dr. Ko / Inflammatory Reactions: Insights from CARD14-associated Papulosquamous Eruption
Dr. Ko / Questions and Answers